National Palace Museum Southern Branch and Chiayi Nature by the Sea Tour
The National Palace Museum opened its southern branch in Chiayi County in December of 2015. Located in Taibao City, the museum’s main building spans more than 20 hectares, and houses a variety of permanent and temporary exhibits. Chiayi County, in Taiwan’s southwest, is home to various scenic areas and wetlands and, while you’re here, you’ll be able to visit these natural sites and a local fishery to get a taste of local industry, as well as history. Here’s your itinerary for a day of discovery in Chiayi.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - 向禾休閒漁場(蔡牽海盜村)
- Entry/Admission - Aogu Wetlands and Forest Park
What's excluded :
- Private transportation from your accommodation to pick-up/drop-off point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Branch of the National Palace Museum, No. 888, Gugong Blvd, Taibao City, Taibao 612 Taiwan
You will explore Asian art and history at the National Palace Museum's southern branch, which opened in Chiayi County in December of 2015. Located in Taibao City, the museum’s main building spans more than 20 hectares, and houses a variety of permanent and temporary exhibits.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 向禾休閒漁場(蔡牽海盜村), 614, Taiwan, Chiayi County, Dongshi Township, 四股67-6號
Our experienced guide will take you to head for a traditional Taiwanese fishery farm, you will enjoy a seafood lunch. After that, you will have an interesting fishery experience, including clam roasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aogu Wetlands and Forest Park, Aogu Vil., Aogu Vil., Dongshi Township, Dongshi Taiwan
You will visit the biggest wetlands in Taiwan, discover rich ecology and a variety of birdlife.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Chiayi Station, 612, Taiwan, Chiayi County, Taibao City, 高鐵西路168號
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour requires a minimum of 6 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guest will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.