Nassau Shore Excursion: Island Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Explore Nassau on this 2-1/2 hour historical tour. Visit some of the cities most famous attractions like the Queen's Staircase, John Watling's Distillery and the beauties of paradise island Your local guide will show you around and give you interesting details of the island's history and culture.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned full-size van
- Live commentary on board
- Food and beverage samples
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, 602 E Bay Street, Nassau N-4122 New Providence Island
Your tour begins with a drive through the historic city of Nassau before you land at your first stop (for approximately 15 minutes) at the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. The factory produces several scrumptious flavors of rum cakes like, pina colada, banana, and chocolate. Free sampling is available at this stop!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Atlantis Casino, One Casino Dr Suite 41 New Providence Island
Next, head across the 65-foot bridge that connects Nassau to Paradise Island and visit the beauties of paradise island for about 30-minute stop. It is a self guided 30 minute general walk about the Hotel casino and Lobby.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Afterward, stop at the Queen's Staircase, one of the most visited attractions in Nassau. Climb 65 hand-carved steps from the bottom to the top where you will arrive at Bennet's Hill and home of Fort Fincastle, the fort that overlooks the city of Nassau. If you are not able to walk the staircase you can stay on-board and be driven to the top where you will have an opportunity to do some light shopping for authentic handmade goods at bargain prices.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Graycliff Chocolatier, 8-14 West Hill Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island
the house special chocolate at the Graycliff Chocolate Factory who manufactures some of the best chocolate in town.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: John Watling's Distillery, Buena Vista Estate 17 Delancy Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island
John Watling's Distillery home to locally made rum. Try a free sample of the best tasting pina colada made with a 3 year rum, must be 18 years old to sample.
If you are looking for a public beach at the end of the tour you can visit Junkanoo Beach. The beach is a 10-minute walk back to town or stay on-board and conclude your tour in the main shopping district.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Prince George Wharf
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- The Bahamas taxi cab Union in conjunction with the government of the Bahamas standard for safe operations is that all persons wear a mask once in an enclosed area or vehicle. Hand sanitizer and personal mask are required. All of our vehicles will be cleaned before and after each use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.