Nasatta : 6 hours of interactive experience and fun
Nasatta is a secret getaway from the hustling and bustling of Bangkok. Here you can immerge in the greenery and experience the transquility of true Thai spirit. Spend an afternoon with us and learn interesting tidbits about Thai history with AR technology, dress up in true to historical record Thai Costumes, leisurely try your hands at our selections of workshops and satisfy your hungry stomach with both traditional and the revamped version of Thai foods and desserts.
So if you are looking for a productive yet relaxing afternoon, do come visit us at Nasatta: Thai Heritage Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- 2 hours journey from Bangkok to Ratchaburi
Departure Point :Na Satta Cultural Center, 41/1 ถนนเพชรเกษม-ดำเนินสะดวก, ตำบล วังเย็น อำเภอบางแพ ราชบุรี 70160, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.