Naranjo River White Rafting Clas III-IV from Manuel Antonio
Experience the thrill of class III rapids with a 5-hour rafting trip along the Naranjo River including lunch. The river’s course is steep and challenging, perfect for adventure seekers looking for an adrenaline rush. Guides will accompany you in kayaks to ensure your safety, and rafts are built to hold a maximum of 6 passengers. Pass through mountains, jungle gorges, farmlands and palm plantations. Tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Quepos or Manuel Antonio. Choose from one of two departure times when you book.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in Quepos or Manuel Antonio
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Begin your adventure from your hotel at the advised pickup time, dependent on option selected. Your driver will drive you to the town of Londres, an approximately 40-minute drive, to the rafting launch point. During the scenic drive, your guide will relate history of the town of Quepos. On site, your guide will give you some safety instructions, then you'll be ready to tame the rapids of the Naranjo River with your guide. (In rainy season, some sections of the river reach class IV rapids).
Halfway through the tour, have a break to catch your breath and admire the view. Toward the end of the river the water calms down and you can take in the sights while cruising over the last few rapids. You will spend approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes on the river. A lunch made with fresh, local ingredients will be served with your tour; depending on time selected, you will begin with lunch or end with lunch.
Tours concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Quepos or Manuel Antonio at approximately 1pm or 5pm, depending on option selected.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels or vacation rentals in Quepos and Manuel Antonio
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 12/10/2020
5/1/2021 - 12/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please bring rubber-soled shoes, swimsuit; shorts of a quick-drying material; towel; waterproof sun protection, and extra clothes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.