Nar Phu Valley Trek
Day 1:Drive to Koto (2,600m) 9 hours Guesthouse
Day 2:Trek to Meta (3,560m) 7 hours Guesthouse
Day 3:Trek to Phu (4,080m) 6 hours Guesthouse
Day 4:Exploring Phu: hours Guesthouse
Due to the high altitude, it's good to spend an acclimatization day in Phu. Explore the tiny alleyways of the town or hike up to Himlung Himal base camp. Phu itself is an interesting village, and a day is well spent sitting with the villagers as they spin their yak and sheep wool, pound mustard seeds into a paste for oil, or go about their other daily chores. For an extra challenge, the hike up to Himlung Himal base camp takes you through a glacial valley. The 7,125 m. peak was recently opened for climbing.
Day 5:Trek to Nar Phedi (3,490m) 6hours Guesthouse
Day 6:Trek to Nar (4,110m)3hours Guesthouse
Day 7:Trek to Ngawal (3,675m) via the Kang La Pass (5,240m) 8hours Guesthouse
Day 8:Trek to Pisang and drive to Besisahar 7hours Guesthouse
Day 9:Drive back to Kathmandu 7hours - Hostel
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle
- Guesthouse accommodation during the trek
- All necessary trekking permits: Annapurna Conservation Area and Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
- Special permit for Nar Phu Trek
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader
- Staff costs including salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- All government and local taxes
- First aid medical kit
- Trekking maps
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Koto and Passing to kathmandu
- Sleeping bags and Down jackets for the trek (should be refunded after trek
- fresh seasonal fruit
What's excluded :
- Bar bills, laundry and other personal expenses
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips for guide, porter and driver
- Hotel in Kathmandu
Enjoy great views of Annapurna II, Himlung Himal, Gangapurna, Manaslu and Tilicho Peak
Nar Phu Valley Trek is an exotic journey along the north face of Annapurna, to explore the fascinating valley of Nar Phu. The highlights of the trek include exotic views of high snow-peaks, ancient villages of medieval Tibetan culture, the famous Tashi Lakhang Monastery and exploring high alpine valleys.
The trek starts from Jagat, which lies along Annapurna Circuit trail, and then leaves the main circuit trail from Koto to follow the less travelled trails to Nar Phu valley. Trekkers get to explore the remote mountain valley trails in the north of Manang and pass the Kang La pass (5315m) with breathtaking panoramic views of the Annapurna massif. Kang La pass connects Nar to Manang and Bhotia villages in the Neyshang valley.
The trek heads to the west of Nar Phu Valley Trek to reach the highest elevation in Annapurna Circuit trail, Thorong La Pass at 5416 m. Then the trekkers descend to lower Mustang following the trails leading to holy Muktinath before heading to Jomsom. The trek finally concludes at Jomsom following flights to Pokhara and then to Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport and Hotel Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.