Naples Street Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
The Do Eat Better Experience food tour is a walking tour in 4/5 stops around the historical center of the city. The tourist is guided by a Foodie, a local buddy able to explain every detail of the selected restaurants, their preparations, and the relevant history/curiosities. Do Eat Better Experience tours are a mix of high quality gastronomy as a way for showing Italian culture and lifestyle and a walking experience together with a local friend. This is the reason why we accept small groups only: we want to focus on a genuine exchange and give to each tourist the highest attention possible.
Please, note that the tour is always run in English, French and Italian; other listed languages can be made available upon request.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Do Eat Better Experience - Naples Food Tours, Piazzetta Duca d'aosta, 80121, Naples Italy
Within the Naples Street Food tour, we will dive deep into the stunning historical centre of the city, in a maze of highly valuable palazzos and we will visit the most loved restaurants and food shops, tasting the best variations on the street food theme in Naples.
Pass By: Via Toledo, 80134, Naples Italy
You will start with the most traditional street food in Naples Tarallo and after that a must have: The folded pizza, also called “pizza a portafoglio” according to the technique used by locals for eating it, it must be folded several times and eaten on the go.
Pass By: Basilica dello Spirito Santo, Via Toledo Piazza Sette Settembre, Naples Italy
In Naples you can't miss the famous Cuoppo, the symbol of Neapolitan street food since the 19th century, and the typical Crocchè, potato croquettes with a soft and melted heart of provola or mozzarella. A not-to-be-missed!
Pass By: Via Mezzocannone, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Before the dessert, try the Meatballs in tomato sauce - among the best ones in Naples, to be served accompanied by freshly baked bread, impossible not to dip it in the sauce!
Pass By: Il Palazzo Petrucci, Via Posillipo, 16, Naples Italy
You can't leave Naples without tasting a baba and drinking the real espresso.
Departure Point :Piazza Dante, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tours are carried out in compliance with current regulations regarding the Covid-19 health emergency. Please follow the instructions given to you by our local experts and partner restaurant staff during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.