Naples Street Food and Sightseeing Small Group Experience with a Native Guide
Naples is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, but it also is the place that takes pride of its culinary tradition, known and imitated all around the world.
If the delicious smell of pizza inebriates your nose, the amazing sfogliatella and other desserts are a feast for the eyes. Prepare your palate and appetite, and stroll into the city centre with us, find the typical tasting locations and hidden spots hit by locals, and feel the taste of the traditional delicacies while enjoying a pleasant walk around the city! An experience you won’t regret!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A selection of delicacies
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Via dei Tribunali
- Entry/Admission - Spaccanapoli
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Bellini, Naples Italy
Be welcomed by your guide in this young square. Your guide will be waiting for you by the ruins side of the square holding a STREET FOOD TOUR sign. Here you will be introduced to the city and to the tour schedule.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Via dei Tribunali, Decumano Maggiore, 80138 - 80139, Naples Italy
Strol along one of the most ancient streets of the city, and prepare your stomach to the best delicacies you can find in town!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
Spaccanapoli, the street that divides Naples in two perfect halves, is also a surprising place where the smell of food and delicacies inebriates the air. Find the hidden spot hit by locals and enjoy the walk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza del Gesu Nuovo, Piazza del Gesu' Nuovo 2, 80134, Naples Italy
One of the most important squares of the historical centre, facing two of the main churches: the yellow tufo-stones Santa Chiara Monastery and the dark diamond-shaped Chiesa del Gesu' Nuovo. Ask your guide for hints about the dark facade!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Bellini, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Via Toledo, Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.