Naples shore excursions Pompeii and Amalfi coast full day
The Amalfi Coast is observed to be packed with the wealthy amount of tourists not only in the summer due to its affordable, relaxing retreat but it is also equally jammed during spring and fall. There are tourists everywhere along this gorgeous stretch of Italy.The spectacular Amalfi Coast offers plenty of things to take pleasure in some of the most attracting places in southern Italy. Topography the place is formed by ancient craters and the deposits left by thousands of years of volcanic activity. The Bay of Naples and Amalfi Coast are Italy's most acclaimed destinations. The charms of Positano have been secured by the coast’s most magnificent resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- entrance and food excluse Professional tour guide is not included driver will be at your disposal but he does not a guide for professional tour guide there is an extra charge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Take the chance to visit the Pompeii ruins, the Italian most visited
archaeological site. Pompeii was not simply blown away by the Vesuvius eruption in 79 A.D., but buried under layers of debris, ashes, and mud, as well. The result is the priceless value of this UNESCO site and a well-preserved slice of ancient Roman life.
The tour lasts around 3/4 hours including transportation from Salerno and free time after the visit inside the ruins. The walking tour inside this site of interest lasts around 2 hours and half.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Discover in one day the most visited sites of the region take breathtaking photos of the Amalfi Coast cliff to visit the main villages like Positano Amalfi and Ravello.
Take the chance to visit the best villages on the Amalfi Coast.
The windy road, suspended between the sea and the slopes of Lattari Mountains, offers a stunning view of the overhanging shore.
You will have the chance to take several photos during brief stops. Enjoy lunch in a restaurant overlooking the sea and then relax yourself visiting Amalfi town centre, which is the heart and the soul of the coast.
Here, there will be enough free time to go shopping and to visit the Cathedral, which dominates from the top of its majestic stairs.
At the end of the tour, you will reach Ravello town, which is a top hill town overlooking on the entire coast.
Here, you will have other free time and you could enjoy the optional visit to the gardens of Villa Rufolo, made up of exotic and Mediterranean flora species.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be provided from the main ports and hotels of Naples city center and from thescheduled meeting points.Ports
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Molo Beverello, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 4, 54033 Marina di Carrara MS, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.