Naples Shore Excursion: Capri Day Trip with Lunch from Naples
Take advantage of your time in port with this Naples shore excursion to Capri. Enjoy an exciting hydrofoil boat ride across the Bay of Naples to the dazzling Mediterranean island of Capri, and be captivated by its colorful harbors, craggy coastline, Imperial Roman villas and hilltop ocean views. Your guide will offer recommendations for sights and activities during your free time in the village of Anacapri, such as a chairlift ride up Monte Solaro, a boat ride to the Blue Grotto or a visit to dreamy Villa San Michele. Sit down to lunch with your fellow travelers and end the day with a tour of the beautiful Gardens of Augustus.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Transfer by shared minibus to Anacapri
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- High-speed hydrofoil ride and ticket (euro 46)
What's excluded :
- Capri Island tax (approx. €2,50 per person to pay on spot)
- Optional activities and entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Arriving at the port, transfer to a shared minibus and head to the lovely village of Anacapri, where you'll enjoy one hour of free time to explore at your own leisure and expense.
You can ride the chairlift up to Monte Solare for spectacular views of the island and the Bay of Naples or walk to Villa San Michele, the dream home of the famous Swedish doctor Axel Munthe.
Return to Capri for lunch (drinks are not included). In the early afternoon walk to Augustus’ gardens, these hillside botanic gardens offer beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea and the famous Faraglioni rock formations.
Your guide can give recommendations on things to do and see like blue grotto or you can simply park yourself at a café terrace, admire the scenery and soak up the cool Mediterranean vibes.
At the end of the day, re-board the hydrofoil for the ride back to Naples.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Anacapri, Anacapri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Anacapri village is located on the slopes of Mount Solaro at a higher elevation than Capri town, Anacapri is quieter than Capri. There are less luxury boutiques and more artisan workshops
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
After the gleaming shop windows and glamour of Capri, the Gardens of Augustus, towards the top of the island, are a retreat into a natural paradise, complete with unforgettable panoramas like the Faraglioni rocks rising from the blue of the Tyrrhenian Sea
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazzale Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visits to the Blue Grotto is not included and depends on sea conditions and the size of the crowd
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We require a minimum of 2 participants in total every day to operate this tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not at least 2 participants for this tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Naples port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.