Naples Segway Grand City Tour
See Naples from a Ninebot Segway perspective! You have the unique opportunity to see the most interesting site in Naples in only 3 hours. Forget buses, cars and bicycles. Step on the most advanced Segway Ninebot and have fun. Some places you are going to see during the tour are: Lungomare - Piazza del Plebiscito - Galleria Umberto I - Via Toledo - Spaccanapoli - Piazza del Gesù - Complesso Monumentale di Santa Chiara - Maschio Angioino - Teatro San Carlo - Vesuvio - Castel dell'Ovo and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ninebot training
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Everything not indicated as included
- An experienced tour leader will take you through a time warp of history and architecture while the audioguide will provide you with all the relevant information.
Out in the fresh air on a Segway tour, you'll experience it all, whizzing around top attractions and covering three time as much ground as you would on foot. Learn to operate your easy-to-use self-balancing Segway, then follow your tour leader on a scenic tour around the historical center of Naples and discover why it has become a world heritage site by the UNESCO.
Zip up the lively Chiaia Street with its shops and bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). Glide past Naples landmarks like "Spaccanapoli" Street, the Gesù Nuovo, the Monumental Complex of Santa Chiara, the San Carlo theatre and the Maschio Angioino Castle. Hop off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square, Dell'Ovo Castle and the breathless waterfront, with the Vesuvius in the background.
Departure Point :Palazzo Fondi, Via Medina, 24, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- People can ride a Ninebot from ages of 16 to approx 70. For participants from 16 to 18 years of age we require a waiver to be signed by a legal guardian.
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- You must be physically self-sufficient.
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.