Naples National Archaeological Museum Private Tour with a Local Top Rated Guide
Be welcomed by your guide outside the National Museum, and get ready to live a unique experience. Visit the corridors, admire the statues and the relics from the archaeological sites of the Naples surrounding areas: Pompeii, Herculaneum, Stabiae, Cumae, Bacoli and more. The Secret Rooms of the King - opened by the Royal Family of the Borbone - will enchant and amuse you with their explicit and irreverent content. Furthermore, you will also have access to the new collection of Egyptian relics inaugurated only few months ago.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- private tour
- Licensed guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli, Piazza Museo Nazionale 19, 80135, Naples Italy
Your guide will lead you into the corridors of the Museum, at the discovery of the collection of statues and relics from the archaeological sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum, Stabiae, Baia, Cumae. Enter the Secret Rooms of the Kings and do not miss the chance to see the restored Egyptian collection.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Naples National Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.