Naples Full Day Bike Rental
When visiting Naples for few days, the usual feeling is to have a lot of things to do and little time.
Bike rental is a perfect solution to visit Naples in freedom and no concern about strikes, queues, ticket and disruptions of mass transport , things that usually demoralized travelers from the beginning.
You can benefit from our included service of free delivery and collecting of the bicycle directly at your accommodation that permits you to save more time and get set up for your discoveries without stress.
Pedal past ancient monuments, through charming piazzas and along historic roads, visiting any site that interests you. Enjoy breathtaking views of bay of Naples cycling along the seafront and posh Posillipo.
For those who prefer to visit island of gulf of Naples : Capri , Ischia and Procida in bike, the drop off and pick up of the bike will be provided directly at the departure sea port that permits you to board the ferry directly.
per adult from
What's included :
- Daily Bike Rental
- Free Map
- Helmets, lock, basket
- Hotel Pick up and drop off of the bike
What's excluded :
- Guide / Instructor
- Discover Naples and its surroundings from the seat of the bicycle. With a daily rental you can set your own itinerary and explore the wonders of Naples at your own pace and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to stop as often as you prefer.
- Take advantage of the pick up and drop off of the bicycle directly to your accommodation
- Enjoy the beauty of Naples and its surroundings
- Set your own itinerary at your own pace
- Save your time cycling the busy city of Naples
Departure Point :Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.