Naples: 2-Hour Walking Tour with Food Tasting Experience
Stroll through the narrow streets of the city of Naples and discover the art of street food flavors. Enjoy the wonderful ancient history among its squares and alleys accompanied by an expert private guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Street Food tasting (Pizza Wallet or Fried Pizza, Babà or Sfogliatella and Coffè or Limoncello)
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Gesu Nuovo, Piazza del Gesu' Nuovo 2, 80134, Naples Italy
Meet your licensed tour guide and enjoy a 2-hour guided tour among the narrow streets of the city of Naples. Visit Piazza del Gesù Nuovo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
Visit the Spaccanapoli area (a complex of streets that split the city in two) and enjoy the art of street food flavors during your guide's explanations.
During your guided walking tour, taste typical Neapolitan street food such as pizza a portafoglio (a small pizza Margherita folded like a wallet), panzarotto (a fried potato with mozzarella cheese) or frittatina (a sort of little omelette with sauce, peas and pasta).
In Naples, the street food isn't like in other cities. Street food isn't synonymous with junk food. Here, the street food is a culinary art and after a taste of the salty, you'll get to try the desserts such as sfogliatella (a sweetie with ricotta cheese, candied fruit and semolina) or babà (the famous sweetie with rum and, sometimes, chocolate and panna) accompanied by the inimitable Neapolitan espresso (the real coffee). By the way, ask your guide what is a caffè sospeso (suspended coffee) - it’s a funny and full of heart anecdote.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Dante Alighieri, 80134, Naples Italy
End of the Tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :Dante, 80135 Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.