Napa Valley Wine Train Vista Dome Lunch Car
We take the exclusive Napa Valley dining experience to new heights. Fresh California cuisine and a beautiful three-hour journey aboard an elegant vintage train in our two-story Vista Dome, an elevated observation-style dining car with luxuriously plush booths, Honduran mahogany paneling, and lush views from practically every angle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass of Champagne
- Multiple Course Lunch prepared by a Chef on board
- 3 Hour Train journey through the Napa Valley
- Coffee and Tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napa Valley Wine Train, 1275 McKinstry Street, Napa, CA 94559-1925
Take already sweeping views and make them truly panoramic, practically bringing the lush Napa Valley landscape inside through the curved glass windows of our most popular dining car, the Champagne Vista Dome. You’re welcomed onboard with a glass of California sparkling wine. A precursor to the dining experience ahead.
Executive Chef Donald Young offers an exquisite menu created specifically for this culinary journey. Dine in luxury upstairs while your selections are artfully prepared in the state-of-the-art kitchen below: Yellowfin Tuna Tartare, Rosemary-Rubbed Lamb Carpaccio, Pan-Seared Pacific Halibut, Cabernet Braised Short Rib of Beef, Blueberry Lavender Semifreddo, Key Lime Pie. You’ve got lots of choices to make.
Crisp linens, gleaming silverware, and sparkling glass served in the exclusive ambiance of our 1952 Pullman full dome railcar. Faithfully restored with Honduran mahogany paneling, brass accents, etched glass partitions, and plush armchairs, the Wine Train evokes the spirit of luxury rail travel in the early 1900s.
Since access to the dining area of the Vista Dome Car is limited to guests with reserved seating, this is our most private gourmet dining experience. The Vista Dome is an intimate setting, making it one of our most popular dining experiences.
Choose the Vista Dome for lunch, when the sun is bright and high in the sky. Or for something even more romantic, join us onboard for evening dinner. In the spring and summer, the long, warm California twilight means that when you take your Wine Train journey, Napa Valley’s vineyards are bathed in beautiful, golden hour sunlight for most of the way, with the opportunity to see some spectacular Napa sunsets. In the Fall and the Winter, when the train departs after sunset, you will experience the romance and adventure of an antique train traveling through the dark, starlit Napa Valley night.
Departure Point :1275 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.