Nanu Oya train station drop from Kandy with Nuwara Eliya sightseeing
Every tourist special things to do in Sri Lanka the train journey, but everyone do not know which train journey should they take and it from where to where. By the way few of the tourists think the best train journey from Kandy to Ella and it takes 6-7 hours also if there is bad wheatear it takes more time, going to spoil all day in your limited vacation. But no one know the best & amazing train journey is last part and it is from Nanu Oya to Ella, it takes 2-3 hours time to reach Ella.
The Nanu Oya Village suited 6km away from Nuware Eliya (Little England). This ground transfer including the most beautiful Nuware Eliya city, on your way to Nanu Oya as well as tea factory, tea plantation, waterfalls and several view points.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Nanu Oya station)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Train tickets
- We can prepare your day tour unique and specialized - and safeguard from hidden dangers. In this case. We will send an experience and expert driver with good quality of conditioned car or van, who drives carefully in Sri Lankan Roads, well expert in activities, trustworthy of your day tour.
The tour begin as much as early convenience for you, Drive to Nanu Oya station on your way, just 45 minutes, you will get the tea bush view point, from the view point can see amazing waterfalls and Kotmale water dame. After enjoying the nature discover and hiking the Ramboda waterfalls, again a 15 mints drive will reach the tea factory and tea plantation.
Again a 45 minutes drive to reach Nuware Eliya, in Little England you can have your lunch local restaurant.
After Lunch explorer the Old post office, Victoria Park, Gregory Lake and local market.
After a memorable day, drive to Nanu Oya station to catch the 15.10pm train at least 30 minutes before the train departure, also our drive will help you to buy the train tickets
Total Tour Detail
• Pick up from Kandy Hotel and transfer to Nuwareeliya - Approximately 2-2 1/2 hours drive
• Visit Tea Estate and tea factory - The full process of how tea is manufactured and then graded and packed for export to all corners of the world
• Visit and hiking Ramboda waterfalls
• Lunch at a recommended restaurant
• Transfer to Nuwara Eliya city - Approximately 1 hour drive
• Visit Lake Geogary. Old post office, Victoria Park and Nuwere Eliya city
• Transfer to Nanu Oya Station
Departure Point :Kandy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 01 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.