Namobuddha Panauti Day Hike
Namobuddha Panauti Day Hike is an awesome way to visit a holy site and discover traditional villages south-east of Kathmandu City.
Namo Buddha, the name indicates a little about Lord Buddha. And, of course, there’s a well-preserved, beautiful monastery on a hilltop. You can even feel the positive vibes passing all around the monastery. The environments are so quiet that you can’t actually make noises.
Panauti is a lovely town situated in Kavre district and people here have been able to preserve their traditional culture despite having easily accessible, about an hour’s drive from Kathmandu by Vehicle.
On this day’s hiking, we can observe the traditional lifestyle of Newar communities mostly occupying the area. Including the Newars, other Tamang, Magar, and several Aryan groups have also called the region home.
All in all, Panauti is also a lovely spot to explore and look at history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by private vehicle (Kathmandu- Namobuddha and Panauti to Kathmandu)
- Hiking Guide english speaking
- Diver and Guide salary
- Lunch during Hike
What's excluded :
- Tips for Guide and Driver
- All personal expense (like phone bills, beverage, etc.)
- Any kind of entrance fees
Day 01: Pick up from your hotel and Drive to Namobuddha 1.5 hrs by Private Vehicle
Pick-up from Hotel after breakfast
Drive to Namobuddha for one and a half hrs
Explore around monastery
The hike starts from Monastery
Spend some time and Drive back to Kathmandu
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.