Namo Buddha and Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery Day Tour
Although it is close to Kathmandu, the village of Namo Buddha feels like a totally rural escape from the capital city. It’s a major Buddhist pilgrimage site, and on this convenient half-day trip you’ll visit a number of holy sites, such as the Namo Buddha Stupa and the Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery. You don’t need to be religious yourself to appreciate the beauty and calm of these locations. Enjoy some of the best Himalayan views in the area from Namo Buddha.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Thrangu Tashi Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Kailashnath Mahadev Statue
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thrangu Tashi Monastery, Dhulikhel Nepal
The Thrangu Tashi Yangtse Monastery is a Tibetan Buddhist monastery about 40 km southeast of Nepal's capital city Kathmandu and 2.3km from Manegaun, a Tamang/Dalit village. It lies at the top of the hill in shyampati vdc.
Aka Namo Buddha is fourth most important Buddhist sanctuary after Lumbini, Swoyambhunath, Bouddhanath in Nepal.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Walk through amidst hills, valleys and green forests, Dhulikhel is one of the ancient Newari towns and has preserved Newari tradition and culture.
Stop At: Kailashnath Mahadev Statue, Sanga, Bhaktapur 44800 Nepal
THE TALLEST LORD SHIVA STATUE IN THE WORLD located in Nepal (143 feet)high on a high mountain 20 km from the capital city (kathmandu) .
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.