Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Ascoli Piceno
Have you ever been to a local market and traditional food shop in Italy, full of ingredients you'd love to experiment with? This is your chance to visit a market with a local expert, choose your most inspiring ingredients, and create and name your very own two recipes.
Go food shopping with your Cesarina and choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination before immersing yourself in a private cooking class at their home. With their expert guidance, you will learn how to prepare your chosen ingredients and make your own two Italian creations. Cultivate your creativity and confidence in the kitchen by adding an Italian flair to your dishes.
Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class (two recipes)
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
What's excluded :
- • Tour the local market and historical food shops with a culinary enthusiast
• Choose 3-5 staple ingredients that capture your imagination
• Learn Italy’s cooking secrets during your private hands-on cooking class
• Taste your creations with wine included
• Meet an authentic Italian family in his welcoming home
• Discover the local culture thanks to an immersive experience
This experience is organized by Cesarine, Italy’s oldest network of home cooks available all over the country since 2004.
Each host has been carefully selected for his knowledge about local recipes and for their passion to connect with travelers from all over the world.
Experience suitable for families with kids. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available.
• Fresh Pasta dish
• Typical dessert
Departure Point :Ascoli Piceno, Ascoli Piceno, Province of Ascoli Piceno, Marche
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- At Cesarine, we care about health and safety. We have developed an enhanced cleaning protocol in partnership with leading experts in medical hygiene. Every host has committed to follow social distancing guidelines, hygiene rules and essential sanitary equipment. Enjoy a safe experience!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.