Nalanda Rajgir and Bodh Gaya from Patna
From Patna visit the twin sites of nalanda and rajgir. Nalanda said to be the oldest international university of world. The mysterious hills of ratnagiri houses buddhiat caves of rajgir where lord buddha gave a lot of sermons.
Finally visit the Place where lord buddha got his enlightenment "Bodhgaya"
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Stay in a budget professional hotel with all basic western amenities
What's excluded :
- meals, local guide,entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Nalanda
Day 1: Patna to Nalanda, Rajgir and night stay in Bodhgaya
Stop At: Nalanda, 55 miles south east of Patna, Patna India
We forst reach Nalanda - Visit the ruins of ancient university; The site of Nalanda was one of the greatest monastic universities of the ancient world University established in 5th century BC
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rajgir, Rajgir, Nalanda District, Bihar
At Rajgir, at the top of Ratnagiri hill Lord Buddha preached many inspiring sermons. A Peace Pagoda has been built by the Buddha Sangh of Japan. Tour continue visit to Venuvanaram and Bimbisara Prison
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bodh Gaya, Bodh Gaya, Gaya District, Bihar
Arrive Bodhgaya and transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in budget professional hotle
Day 2: Drop at Bodhgaya Airport/Railway Station
Stop At: Bodh Gaya, Bodh Gaya, Gaya District, Bihar
Breakfast at the hotle later Visit Lord Buddha Temple (Maha Bodhi temple), Bodhi Tree, Buddha Statue Covers other sightseeing places Janki temple. Later intime transfer to the railway station/airport to board the train flight for onward journey
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All centrally located Patna hotels
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.