Nakuru National Park Day Trip
Enjoy a short 3 hour drive through the picturesque Great Rift valley arriving in Nakuru for your game drive. Flanked by rocky escarpments, pockets of acacia forest and at least one waterfall, the park is gorgeous as it surrounds the Lake Nakuru which may sometimes host the beautiful flamingos along its shores. This park is every bird lover's paradise but its also renowned for its various wildlife like the Lions, Cheetahs, Leopards, Giraffes, Zebras and also has the highest population of rhinos. After the game drive, proceed for lunch in one of the magnificent lodges or tented camps located at the park, Thereafter drive back to Nairobi arriving late afternoon and dropped off at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Game drive in the park
- Driver Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees payable directly at the park. USD 35 P/Adult and USD 20 P/Child using a credit card.
- Water for the day
- Tips and Gratuities ( recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley Province
Pick up from your hotel at 7am and proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park, Arrival in time for a game drive at the park which will take about 2 hrs.This park is every bird lover's paradise but it’s also renowned for its various wildlife like the Lions, Cheetahs, Leopards, Giraffes, Zebras and also has the highest population of rhinos. thereafter you will be driven to one of the lodges or camps for lunch, afterwards drive back to Nairobi . A safari van will be used which comes with a driver guide . Park entrance fees is not included in the cost of this tour and is payable at the park entrance using your credit card . Park fees are US Dollars 35.00 per adult and US Dollars 20.00 per child.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.