Nairobi Nightlife and Safari Park Hotel Dinner Experience
Experience Rare, wild, exotic, captivating, hybrid dance, Nairobi’s outstanding cabaret shows among the expressions used when describing the Safari Cats Dancers and Acrobats. It is a kaleidoscope of colour, acrobatics and raw excitement. Safari Park Hotel Dinning Experience + Safari Cats Dancers Tour take you to the Safari Park Hotel located only 15 minutes from downtown Nairobi, you will have the unique opportunity to experience the fast pace of the city and escape back to the expanse and serenity of the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Safari Park Hotel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Visit: Safari Park Hotel, Kasarani Constituency, Nairobi, Kenya
Our tour starts at 0600 Hours where you are picked from your hotel or residence and transferred to the to the Safari Park Hotel. The Nyama Choma Ranch Restaurant is open daily 1900 Hours to 2300 Hours.
Dinner is served while listening music from the live band playing local, African, Kenyan, Swahili and country music. At 9 p.m. the show will start until 10pm. (local timings).
This is an 1 hour show. Essentially Kenyan in both atmosphere and cuisine you will be offered a stunning selection of roasted barbecued meats; sizzling hot, presented on skewers and carved at your table; accompanied with jacket potatoes, crispy salads and tasty dips. Choose from prime Kenyan steak, succulent chicken, traditionally roasted mutton… and sink your teeth into a variety of meats (plenty of vegetarian options too!).
After the show you may stay another 30 minutes then be taken back to your hotel. (if you want to stay longer and dance please advice the driver accordingly to pay extra 1 hour is US$10 per person.) Dinner and Show is included. Drinks of any choice are not included and you will be billed separately
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private ApartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.