Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick and the Giraffe centre day trip
Most accessible and yet wild and natural, Nairobi national park is just a breath and sight away from the bustling Kenya capital -Nairobi city.
Enjoy the stunning landscapes of Nairobi National Park, where you'll have the chance to see some of the nation's most iconic animals in the wild. Established in 1946 and Kenya’s first the Nairobi National park is made up of wide open grass Savannah plains. Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes ...
Combined wit the other visits of the Giraffe Center and the David Sheldricks Elephants Orphanage we promise you a fulfilling day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Discovering abundance of wildlife of Nairobi National Park in the world's only wildlife capital.
During Post Covid-19Times
Nairobi National Park, David Sheldricks Elephants Orphanage and Giraffe Centre
Tour starts at 6:30am and ends at 1400Hrs
0630am -1030hrs. Nairobi Park. Most accessible and yet wild and natural, Nairobi national park is just a breath and sight away from the bustling Kenya capital -Nairobi city. Up on entry into the park your expert guide leads you into the stunning landscapes of Nairobi National Park, where you'll have the chance to see some of the nation's most iconic animals in the wild. Its scattered acacia bush is host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes, bushbuck, hippopotamus and diverse birdlife
10.30am. Tour proceeds to the David Sheldrick baby elephant orphanage where we view the orphan baby elephants feeding between 11am and 12 noon.
1300hrs-1400hrs. The tour ends with a visit to the Giraffe Centre, where you'll have a chance to learn about the endangered Rothschild giraffe and see how major conservation efforts are being made to protect this graceful animal.
• Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
• Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
• David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Nairobi National Park, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Point :Arch Treks Safaris Office, Umoja Rd, Ruiru, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
T shirts with Company Logo and a Paper SignAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :7/10/2020 - 11/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.