Nairobi National Park
Tour the only National Park in the world located within a city. Located just a few minutes from Nairobi City, it is home to a variety of animals including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, baboon, zebra giraffes and diverse bird-life with over 400 species recorded. View Nairobi's skyscrapers and took photos of the breathtaking view you would not want to miss!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi National Park, known, is the only National Park in the world located within a city.
Spot some of Africa’s ‘Big 5’ on a game drive
Take pictures of wildlife with views of Nairobi city in background
Convenient morning and afternoon departure times available
Departure Point :Nairobi Central, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up form any hotel in NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.