Nairobi Half day top tour attractions for travellers
After getting picked up from your Nairobi hotel as early as 6.a.m by your driver/guide, you will then head to the Nairobi national park. Getting there by around 6. 30a.m. After making the payment you will start the game drive in search of the animals this amazing park has to offer. The game drive is in a tour van which has a pop up roof that allows great viewing during the game drive unlike some other companies that use sedan cars. The game drive runs upto 10.15.a.m. After exiting you will then proceed to elephant orphanage and giraffe centre.
Kindly remember to carry your credit cards for the entry payment as they do not take cash.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- T/port in tour van with popup roof/Hotel pick up and drop off/Bottled mineral water
What's excluded :
- Park fees/Lunch/Visas
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
This is a tour package/itinerary designed in the best manner to spend a typical day in Nairobi.On this day the guide drives in our tour van picking you up at your hotel/airport/residence at 6.a.m. .The game drive in this park is to look for animals like giraffes,zebras,rhinos,hartebeests and other variety of wild life.The game drive drive runs up to 10.15a.m.Then you exit and proceed to the David Sheldriek wildlife trust.This is the home of the orphaned baby elephants where the narrator will tell and narrate the story of each of the elephant and where it was rescued.This sanctuary is open everyday for only one hour 11-12noon.
Proceed to giraffe center where you will closely see the three types of giraffes as they closely feed on their pellets.You will have a chance to take great selfies with these tall creatures.
You may stop over some lunch and then proceed to the famous Karen Blixen house museum.
Later proceed for drop off to your respective place.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked from your hotel/Airport or Nairobi residence.You can call/whatsapp for location detailsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.