Nairobi Full Day Tour
This trip gives you a glimpse of not only Nairobi but Kenya in general. It features an early morning game drive in the only Wildlife Park in the world that is so close to the city – Nairobi National Park.
Daphne Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Elephant orphanage gives you a once in a lifetime chance to witness the feeding of the baby elephants and it’s a perfect opportunity to witness the jumbos at a closer range.
Karen Blixen Museum
Baroness Karen Blixen House - Danish author of the famed memoir Out of Africa lived on. Much of the 1985 Oscar-winning movie adaptation shot on the grounds. A tour of the house is an intimate experience — in one corner is a lantern that Blixen hung on her veranda to let her lover, Denys Finch Hatton, know was home, and his monogram books still line the shelves.
This is a centre for conserving the Roth’s Child giraffe which is endangered in Kenya. Time allowing you can feed the giraffes and take a close selfie with them as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of the vehicle and guide full day
- Parking fees where applicable
- Fuel and all taxes
What's excluded :
- All Entrance fees
Nairobi National Park – Daphne Sheldrick Trust – Giraffe Centre - Karen Blixen Museum
This trip gives you a glimpse of not only Nairobi but Kenya in general. It features an early morning game drive in the only Wildlife Park in the world that is so close to the city – Nairobi National Park. Animals expected to be seen here include, rhinos, lion, leopard, giraffes, buffalos, hyenas etc . Drive through to Daphne Sheldrick wildlife Trust Elephant orphanage to witness the feeding of the baby elephants that have been rescued from the wild and are taken cake here before being released back to the wild.
Afterwards you may opt to have a stopover for lunch at one of the malls or experience the game meat restaurant – The Carnivore at your own cost.
Karen Blixen Museum
Afterwards drive to the house of the Baroness Karen Blixen located on the farm that the Danish author of the famed memoir Out of Africa lived on from 1917 to 1931.
Later visit the Giraffe Centre. This is a centre for conserving the Roth’s Child giraffe which is endangered in Kenya. Time allowing you can feed the giraffes and take a close selfie with them as well.
• Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
• David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
• Karen Blixen Museum, Karen Rd Langata, Nairobi Kenya
• Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Point :African Express Airways (K) Ltd-Embakasi - Airport North Road, Jkia, Embakasi Jomo Kenyatta International, Embakasi East, Airport N Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We try our best to pick up travelers but also upon booking please provide us with your hotel details and local contacts if any to ease this process.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.