Nairobi Day tour to Cheese Tasting farm
Launched in 1979, Brown’s Cheese still follows the path David and Sue took years ago - crafting natural cheeses using the utmost care and passion for cheese. Based in Limuru, we produce seventeen different varieties of cheese using milk from over 3,000 small hold farmers in the area as well as milk from their our own herd. Brown's natural cheeses are made using traditional methods and ingredients; no colorings, coatings, or additives are used. All our cheeses are suitable for vegetarians.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Brown's Cheese Factory & Farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brown's Cheese Factory & Farm, Tigoni, Nairobi Kenya
Cheese tasting and lunch at our farm. Also tasting with a variety of homemade bread, jams and chutneys and salads that are all homegrown using biodynamic and organic farming methods.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Nairobi
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Nairobi Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.