Nairobi Attractions Itinerary
.Wide choice of attraction sites
.Enough complementary bottled drinking water
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in tour van/professional english speaking guide/bottled water/pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Attraction entry fees/Lunch/Sourvenirs/Gratuity
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
A short drive out of Nairobi’s central business district is the Nairobi National Park. Our driver/guide picks you up from your hotel/airport and drives direct to the park. The game drive is done in our customized tour van which has a pop up roof that allows better viewing during the drive. Wide open grass plains and backdrop of the city scrapers, scattered acacia bush play host to a wide variety of wildlife including the endangered black rhino, lions, leopards, cheetahs, hyenas, buffaloes, giraffes and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
The first and most successful elephant orphan rescue and rehabilitation program in the world. The Sheldrick Trust is a pioneering conservation organization, dedicated to the protection of wildlife and the preservation of habitats in East Africa. On this visit you will enjoy watching different groups of baby elephants coming in turns to drink their formulae. During this time the narrator will be describing each baby, age, its history and where it was rescued, you will also have a chance to ask questions. You may also opt to adopt an elephant and you will be issued with a certificate of adoption. This activity runs for one hour everyday i.e. from 11a.m to 12 noon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
The Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife (A.F.E.W.) Kenya was founded in 1979 by the late Jock Leslie-Melville, a Kenyan citizen of British descent, and his American-born wife, Betty Leslie-Melville. They began the Giraffe Centre after discovering the sad plight of the Rothschild Giraffe. A subspecies of the giraffe found only in the grasslands of East Africa.
The Giraffe Centre has become world-famous as a Nature Education Centre, educating thousands of Kenyan school children and tourists every year. This Centre gives you an opportunity to come into close contact with the world’s tallest species, the giraffe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Experience the rich diversity of Kenyan traditional music and dance in our daily cultural performances. This repertoire consists of over 50 dances from different ethnic communities. With live percussion, string and wind instruments, and diverse, authentic and energetic dancing, Bomas Harambee Dancers will take you on a journey through Kenya’s past and present. From Thursday to Sunday, the daily shows also feature the fabulous Mambo Jambo acrobats, who showcase the best of acrobatics, including balancing, rope skipping, juggling, fire limbo, etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick our travelers from Nairobi airports and hotels or residences within NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.