Nainital camping trip (Swiss tents)
Set in the serene valleys of Nainital, your campsite is 15 kms from the town, in a peaceful village called Bagar Malla. With only 120 households, the locals are warm and friendly. Owing its proximity to the Pangot and Kilbury Bird Sanctuary, it is a haven for bird watchers. At night, the sky is studded with thousands of twinkling stars.
You will stay in luxurious Swiss tents that are equipped with an attached tiled bathroom with running hot water. Each tent is sealed to keep insects out, and has a double bed, wooden flooring, charging points, and a private seating deck outside the tent. You will enjoy an open-air dining area that serves organic, pure vegetarian meals, as well as all-day complimentary treats.
Rappel down a vertical drop, cross the swinging Burma Bridge and fly across the hills on a zipline.
Stay in spacious Swiss tents with a private seating area.
Spot many species of migratory Himalayan birds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation for 1 night in twin-sharing Swiss tents
- Double beds, bedding, private sit-out, wooden flooring, attached tiled bathrooms, running hot water
- All vegetarian buffet meals at the campsite (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Unlimited tea, coffee, Maggi noodles, veg soup during your stay
- Flying Fox, Burma Bridge, ziplining, rappelling, rock climbing
- Instructors for all adventure activities
- All safety equipment required
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport to the campsite
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Any expenses or services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Get ready for an adventurous stay in the gorgeous valley of Nainital. You'll have comfortable Swiss tents to stay in, and a whole host of activities to enjoy during the day. Try out the swaying Burma Bridge, do some rock-climbing on a dwarf hill, rappel down a vertical drop, and fly across the hills on a zipline. In the evening, you'll gather around a campfire and spend quality time with your loved ones. This camping adventure in Nainital is a perfect option for a family or for a group of friends looking for a fun getaway.
Departure Point :Nature Drops, Village - Bagar Malla, Pangoot, Uttarakhand 263002, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.