Nagarkot view tower and hike Changunarayan
Nagarkot is one of the best place to stay overnight and feel the revitalized from the hustle and bustle life of Kathmandu. The elevation lies at the 2,195 m above sea level.
Nagarkot offers the broad views of the Himalayas in the Kathmandu valley. You can view eight Himalayan ranges of Nepal out of 13 from this point. The ranges includes Annapurna range, Manaslu range, Ganesh himal range, Langtang range, Jugal range, Rolwaling range, Mahalangur range (Everest range) and Numbur range, along with the views of Kathmandu valley and Shivapuri National Park.
In this tour, wake up early morning to see the sunrise in Nagarkot view tower and then hike. We drop to the hiking starting point and pick up at Changu Narayan temple. Changu Narayan is one of the oldest temple of Nepal and is renowned as World Heritage Sites. On the way back to Kathmandu, if you want extra activity to sightseeing in Bhaktapur, $15 will be extra charged. This tour will be fully guided tour.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop to Nagarkot (view tower)
- Private car and driver
- A professional guide
- Government taxes and service charges
What's excluded :
- All the entrance fees
- Foods (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Extra sightseeing places
- All the cost which is not cost inclusion.
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
Meet your hiking guide in you pickup place/hotel and drive to Nagarkot which takes 1:30 to 2 hours from Kathmandu. The Nagarkot view tower offers 360 views which includes amazing landscapes, terraces fields, snow capped mountain ranges, Shivapuri National Park, monasteries, and outskirt of Kathmandu valley. After enjoying the scene, the hiking starts and you start walking to Changunarayan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Hike to Changunarayan from Nagarkot. Chagunarayan is believed to be oldest Hindu temple in the history of Nepal. This temple is also one of the seven world heritage sites in Kathmandu valley. To enter/explore the Changunarayan temple, the entrance fee charges you according to your nationality - Foreigners & Chinese (Rs.300), SAARC (Rs. 200)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from Kathmandu valley. Please inform us your hotel address or the desired pickup places within the valley.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.