Nagarkot Sunrise View Tour
Nagarkot is a village located about 25 miles east of Kathmandu, Nepal. It is on the northeastern rim of the Kathmandu Valley at an elevation of close to 6,800 feet above sea level. It is one of the most scenic spots in the region, renowned for its sunrise views of the Himalayas. You can see Mount Everest with its snow-topped peaks in the clear sky and there is an observation tower at the very top of the village’s hills. This early morning tour begins when your car driver meet you at your hotel and it includes4 -hours tours from your hotel pick up to hotel drop off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- car with driver
- hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Nagarkot sunrise day tour is worth all kinds of visitors to glimpse the first light over the snow capped mountains, including the top of the world Mt. Everest (8848 m) from a view tower at 2175 meters on a clear day. The sunrise tour of Nagarkot trip begins at 4:00am to 5 am depending on the season in the morning from Kathmandu (your hotel). The motivations are Mount Manaslu in the west to Mount Numbur in the east (Shisha Pangma, Manaslu, Mount Everest, and Cho Oyu above 8000 meters high), green hills, Nagarkot Village, Kathmandu Valley, pine forest, rhododendron flower, Nagarkot Army Barack, and blue sky.
04:30am : Our driver with vehicle assists at hotel and take an hour drive to Nagarkot hilltop
(approx) 05:30am: View of sunrise from Nagarkot hilltop tower as well as the spectacular view of high snow capped mountains.
06:00am to 7:00 am Sightseeing of Nagarkot hilltop
7:00am: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :your hotel at kathmandu or Eagle Eye treks and expedition office at thamel
Departure Time :4:00 am, 4:30Am 5:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- it includes 5- 10 minutes walk
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.