Nagarkot - Changunarayan Day Hiking From Kathmandu.
Day hiking to Nagarkot and Changunarayan is the short tour to explore the nature and traditional arts with a fusion of pure beauty of nature and religious beliefs. Those with short time period can be the part of this short hike to be close to nature,mountains, forests, green hills, typical Nepali culture, arts and tradition of Nepal.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop facility, Private Transport, Experienced Trekking Guide.Entrance Fees,Nepali Lunch
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and Gratitude.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
After breakfast,Our Trekking Guide will meet you at your Hotel lobby or Meeing Point then 1 hr drive to Nagarkot from Kathmandu.
Nagarkot is the small hill station and popular tourist destination to view sunrise and sunset with eye catching beauty of high hills and snow capped mountains.
After one hour exploration of beautiful Nagarkot, we will take lunch and 4 hrs hike to Changunarayan.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Changunarayan, Changunarayan, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
At 2 pm we will visit Changunarayan temple.
Changunarayan temple is located at the top of hill surrounded by the forest of Champak tree. People from Newar community reside in this area. The temple is dedicated to hindu deity Lord Vishnu. It is believed that this temple is the oldest temple of Nepal with milestone of architecture which reflects the culture and tradition of Nepal.
After admiring the artistic Changunarayan temple, we will drive back to hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service from your hotel in Kathmandu.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy trek so recommended to all.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.