Nagarkot Changu Narayan Temple Hiking
You can enjoy the beautiful nature and culture on your free day while you are in Kathmandu. The trip is private guided trip so you can take breaks when you need and walk on your own pace. So it's the trip for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hiking Guide
- Nagarkot Village entrance ticket
- Changu Narayan Temple entrance tickets
What's excluded :
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything that not mentioned on inclusion section
Nagarkot Changunarayan Temple hiking is refreshment and stamina enhancing day hike east of Kathmandu city. On clear weather day you can enjoy the panoramic Himalayan view including Mt. Everest and many more. The hiking is very easy one with downhill walking which takes around 4 to 5 hours (depend on your pace). In fact, this is a trip which is a combination of hiking and culture tour of Changu Narayan Temple. The temple is one of the oldest one in Nepal and offer you beautiful art and architecture from 7th century. We drive to Nagarkot early in the morning to begin this hiking, it takes around 45 minutes to an hour (30 KM).
Once we reach to Nagarkot you will enjoy the stunning sunrise and mountain views. The first part of the hike involves an amazing cultural encounter of ethnical villages, unaffected by the nearby capital city. While the second part is witnessing beautiful nature along the ridge rich in deciduous forests and sceneries of Majestic Himalayas. Finally the hike will ends at Changu Narayan Temple and the cultural aspect of the trip will begin. After visiting the temple and taking lunch you will be driven back to Kathmandu city.
• Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotels in Kathmandu city or in-front of Sanchayakosh building in Thamel. If your hotel is outskirt of city, extra charge of pick will be applicable. Ports
- Infornt of Sachayakosh Building in Thamel
Departure Time :4:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.