Nagarjun Hill Day hiking tour in Kathmandu
This is one of best National park for day hiking in Kathmandu to enjoy scenic views of forest, mountain and city views! it is one of best approximately 4 hrs day hiking trip including two way transport from city, THAMEL or surrounding areas. we are specialist for this day tour in Kathmandu and we have best sherpa guide.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No meals or drinks are included,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
Nagarjun hill is located in Shivapuri National park; it is a forest hill area close to Kathmandu. We have to drive to gate of Shivapuri National park and start walk to of hill about 2 hrs. You will see full Kathmandu valley and on clear day, you will see mountain ranges including Mount Everest. This is also a holy hill for Buddhist pilgrimage, a clean hill side for worship and meditation. It can take about 1.30 min to come down the road to get car to city, this is one of hiking, walking for refreshment or warm up hike before long trekking.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
travelers should provide us name of hotels or location for pick up in Kathmandu.Ports
- Thamel, Kathmandu, Thamel Bhagawati Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.