Nagano Full-Day Cycling Tour with Snow Monkey, Obuse Town, Apple Orchards
On this tour, spend a full-day (about 7 hours) getting in touch with both the nature and city daily life of Nagano while cycling with your English-speaking tour guide and small group.
per adult from
What's included :
- A local tour guide for small group
- A high-quality bicycle for cycling
What's excluded :
- Round-trip bullet train from Tokyo Station to Nagano Station (free for visitors with JR pass). Train tickets available as add-on at checkout.
- Onsen (hot spring) fee: 700 JPY per person
- Meals, snacks and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park, 6845 Heion, Yamanouchi-machi, Shimotakai-gun 381-0401 Nagano Prefecture
Pass By: Shibu Onsen, 2211-1 Oaza Hirao, Yamanouchi-machi, Shimotakai-gun 381-0401 Nagano Prefecture
Pass By: Japan Awaits, Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Point :Nagano Station, Japan, 〒380-0921 長野県長野市大字栗田５９
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking is required. This tour is for guests age 12 and up. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must provide names of all guests, birth dates, weights and heights
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For this tour, if we provide train tickets from Tokyo and return (add-on cost when booking): we will send train tickets to the guests’ hotel in Tokyo (the hotel which guests are staying at before their Nagano trip). Please provide: 1) Hotel Name in Tokyo, 2) Name of guest who booked the hotel, 3) Confirmation Number, and 4) Dates of Stay at the hotel in Tokyo.
- In case, the weather is not good as it is rainy or cold even it might snow (in winter season). The tour will be changed to public transportation instead of riding bicycle (sightseeing tour will be conducted in place of cycling tour).
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.