Nag Tibba Winter Trek 2days/1Night Packages
Nag Tibba Trek is one of the most popular trek in Uttarakhand arounds Dehradun. Easily accessible from Delhi NCR, it is an ideal weekends trek. Rising to a height of 3048 meter/ 9,920 feet’s, Nag Tibba (‘Serpent’s Peak’) is the highest peaks in the Lower Himalayan range of the Garhwal.
Nag Tibba Trek is a year round trek with snow in winter months & pleasant weather in summer season, making it ideal for a trekking and camping experiences. Some of the high Himalayan peaks visible from Nag Tibba are Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Swargarohini & the Black peaks.
Nag Tibba lies at the foothill of the Garhwal Himalayas, North-East of Mussoorie. The peak owes its name to a Nag Devta temple & in local legends is beleived to be abode of God of Snake.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- Pickup is from Dehradun Bus stand
Departure Point :Dehradun Inter State Bus Terminal (ISBT), Saharanpur Rd Morowala Clement Town Shewala Khurd, Morowala, Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248002, India
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.