Nadi Tour Sleeping Giant, Nadi Temple, Sabeto Hotspring & Mudpool
Enjoy exploring Fiji Islands with professional photographer, bring home good souvenir with our unforgettable moment with us. 10 - 20 High quality images.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Wailoko Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
See Fiji's largest and most magnificent orchid collection at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant.
Pass By: Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool, Wailoko Rd Sabeto, Nadi, Viti Levu 10944, Nadi Airport Fiji
Take a dip in the therapeutic Mud Pools and Hot spring.
Pass By: Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Queens Rd, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
This riotously bright Hindu temple is one of the few places outside India where you can see traditional Dravidian architecture; the wooden carvings of deities travelled here from India, as did the artists who dressed the temple in its colourful coat and impressive ceiling frescos. Dress modestly and remove your shoes at the entrance; photos are okay in the grounds, but not the temple.
Departure Point :Nadi, Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up hotel outside Nadi has an additional charges.Airports
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/6/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.