Myths and facts of Rome
It was not in vain that Rome received the title of “Eternal City”: at such a venerable age, both proven historical facts and folklore plots are interesting, sometimes explaining more than chronicles. I will gladly tell you about both, I will become a guide to hidden places and advise delicious taverns. Together we will walk around the famous and not very sights of Rome (there will be surprises during the walk) and look at them from different angles.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- In-person guide
- Entry/Admission - Romey Hills Park
- Entry/Admission - Romea Asfalti Srl
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Navona
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Romey Hills Park, NE 101st Street and N. Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64155
One of the seven hills on which stands Rome. You will learn about the appearance of the Vittoriano monument, imagine how the ancient temples looked at the Roman Forum, call one of the “talking” statues and understand if you can literally live on the ruins of the past.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Romea Asfalti Srl, Via Malcontenta, 22, 30176 Venezia VE, Italy
From Venice Square we will go to the Coliseum: I will talk about the role of the amphitheater and the heroic past of Rome. And also about the history of betrayal and at the same time love associated with the ancient hippodrome
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
The walk will end on Piazza Navona with amazing Baroque architecture and another “talking” statue. Here you will find out what one man was ready to go for the whim of his beloved woman, and also compare the complaints of the past and present.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Navona, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.