Mystical Horseback Riding Tour from Cusco
Enjoy a 3-hour horseback riding tour from Cusco in which you will get to visit the archaeological sites of Chuspiyoc and the Temple of the Moon a
. This tour departs either in the morning or afternoon and you will discover another side of Cusco and Peru as you ride your horse.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Saddle and safety helmets
- Muleteer (goes to the care of horses)
- Mineral water or natural water
- Cookies, chocolate bar and fruit
- Round-trip transportation from Cusco hotel to ranch
- Transport by private car
- Entry/Admission - Horseback Riding Cusco - Day Tours
- Entry/Admission - Templo de la Luna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Blas, Cusco Peru
The ancient temple of san blas is the starting point of the hike to the antisuyo
Pass By: Moon Temple, Machu Picchu Peru
Located on the huayna picchu mountain, is one of the most mysterious temple on the andes, always waiting for special astronomical events to show the best of his building.
Pass By: Church of San Blas (Iglesia de San Blas), San Blas Centro Histórico, Cusco 08002 Peru
Inside you can find the the best art expressions from locals during the colonial times, the local artists have showed the best of their lifes.
Stop At: Horseback Riding Cusco - Day Tours, Urb. Balconcillo k 10 A lado del rest. la casona del inca, Cusco 08000 Peru
The best horseback riding tour operator in Cusco, offers half day, full day and multi day trips along the andes.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Templo de la Luna, Cusco Peru
Temple of the moon or Amaru Marca Wasi, located on the north part of cusco city one of the most important mystical attractions of cusco, we will leave the horses and walk around to recharge energies!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suitable for participants with little or no experience
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended that you wear long pants (preferably jeans), closed shoes (with rubber soles or walking shoes), and bring a rain jacket (if the weather forecast gives any significant chance of rain during the time of the ride)
- Note: Do not wear jewelry or valuables during the ride
- Maximum weight is 185 lbs (83 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Groups limited to 06 persons while the Pandemic is active by the W.H.O.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.