Mystery of KUTNA HORA
This captivating tour will take half of day. But you'll experience a curious journey to the Middle Ages. In the 13th century local monks discovered major deposit of silver ore.
By czech king Venceslac II in Kutna Hora was established the Royal mint and have started to produce one of the most valuable currencies in Europe . The Town has retained its own romantic and charming atmosphere.
We will visit St Barbora cathedral ; Royal mint ; Ossuary; ( bones church ) ; Stone house; we will walk by historical road to visit all attraction gradually.
After tour you'll have wonderful possibility to have lunch in a local restaurant from 16th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- only entrance fees to Ossuary (bones church)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Historicke Centrum Kutne Hory
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historicke Centrum Kutne Hory, Kutna Hora Czech Republic
ossuary (Kostnice), ST Barbora Cafidral, Italian court.. Stone house
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from any hotel of you stay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.