Mysore Night Walk (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Mysore is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely off beat experience of the city at night. Explore the glimmering streets of Mysore in the evening hours and take a tour of the famous architectures, visit local popular hangout places, most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the city.
1. As the atmosphere will cool down, calmness will slowly start to take over with a mix of the sound of music and mass in the city, we will explore interesting combination of places to help you experience the nightlife in Mysore.
2. Witness the brightly lighted ancient building. the illuminated prominent beautiful monuments in night view.
3. We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- Snacks - Taste the local delicaies of Mysore
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Philomena's Church, Mysuru (Mysore) India
Our tour start from the St. Philomena’s Cathedral constructed in 1936 using a Neo Gothic style and its architecture and one of the tallest churches in Asia.
Pass By: chamundeshwari temple Ashoka rd, Ashoka Rd, Lashkar Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Visit the Chamundeshwari Temple and upbeat Ashoka road in the night lights
Stop At: Kote Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Jaya Vijaya Gate, Chamaraja Cir, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570004, India
Visit the of the oldest and prominent temple in heart of city dedicated to lord Hanuman
Stop At: Mysore Palace, Office Of The Deputy Director, Mysuru Palace Board, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
Our tour ends at the entrance of the Mysore Palace so that travelers can later explore the palace by themselves.
Stop At: Big Clock Tower, Dodda Gadiyara, Ashoka Rd, Devaraja Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Visit the Big Clock Tower modeled upon London Big Ben known as Dodda gadiyara to local people.
Stop At: Statue of Chamarajendra Wodeyar, Jaya Vijaya Gate, Albert Victor Rd, Lashkar Mohalla, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Visit the grand white marble statue of a former maharaja, erected in 1920 under a gold dome.
Departure Point :St. Philomena's Cathedral, Lourdes Nagar, Ashoka Rd, Lashkar Mohalla, Lourdu Nagar, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Return Detail :Mysore Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.