Mysore Day Tour from Bangalore
This is an all inclusive tour covering the highlights of the garden city of Mysore.This tour includes entrance fees to Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Mysore Palace and Bailey Dungeons along with a professional English speaking guide.
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 to 3 pax in a sedan/ 3 to 5 pax in a Toyota Innova / 5 to 10 pax in an AC 10 seater vehicle
- Entrance fees of Monuments
- Professional private local guide
- 1 bottle of mineral water per person in the vehicle
- All DA/ Toll/ Parking,transport taxes and GST included
- Entry/Admission - Dariya Daulat Palace - Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
- Entry/Admission - Captain Bailey's Dungeon
- Entry/Admission - Mysuru Palace
- Entry/Admission - Devaraja Market
What's excluded :
- Tips or gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Anything not specified in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dariya Daulat Palace - Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, Nandi-Hills, Srirangapatna 571438 India
You are picked up in the morning from your hotel in Bangalore and you drive to Mysore. Your first stop is Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace situated in the city of Srirangapatna, near Mysore.Tippu Sultan built this palace in 1784 and ruled Mysore from here for a short time. It is built in the Indo-Saracenic style and is mostly made of teakwood.
Post this , you have lunch at a nearby restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Captain Bailey's Dungeon, Colonel Baileys Dungeon Sri Ranganatha Temple Road, Srirangapatna 571438 India
Colonel Bailey Dungeon is a historical fortress which is around 30.5 m wide and 12.2 m wide. The entire fortress is built of mortar and bricks.This is the famous dungeon where Tipu imprisoned several British Officers during the war.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Mysuru Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
This is a beautiful example of Indo Saracenic style of architecture and is also known as the Amba Vilas. It is the former residence and palace of the Royal family of Mysore the Wadiyars and is still their official residence. Spend some time admiring the history,artefacts in the palace with an English speaking guide
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devaraja Market, Shivarampet Rd, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
The last stop in your tour is this charming old bazaar. The historical Devaraja Urs Market Mysuru built in the reign of Tipu Sultan in the 18th century. Even if you dont want to shop, the market offers you some great photographic opportunities.
After this , you begin your drive back to Bangalore.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.