Mykonos Sailing | Sailing Yacht 52ft | 5h Private Cruise
We follow all safety regulations.
We follow 5* standards of service.
We offer homemade delicious local flavors cooked by us especially for you, served with love.
We support local products , you will have the chance to taste our unique greek wine and our amazing well-hidden Greek Recipes. Our Uniforms are also designed by a Super Greek Designer.
We are a family run business (good for you , not for us!)
We are excellent sailors, trained in the Aegean
We love what we do.
Sailing Yacht 52ft - 5hours Private Cruise up to 12 guests
Lovely Yacht with Super Friendly Crew of 2
High Standard Service
Unlimited Wine | Beers | Beverages
2 Swim Stops
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine | Beers | Beverages
- Beach Towels
What's excluded :
- Daytime Cruise (10-3pm) or Sunset Cruise (3.30-8.30)
1. Delos - Rhenia
Isolated islands opposite Mykonos.
Discover ancient Delos by the sea and dive into the crystal clear turquoise waters of Rhenia island.
2 swim stops for swimming, snorkelling and relaxation!
Stop for Lunch Aboard and Wine, Beers , Beverages.
Enjoy absolute privacy and relax under the unique Aegean Sun.
2. South Coast
Starting from the bay of Ornos, discover the southern coast of Mykonos, sailing to the famous beaches of Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paranga, Paradise, Super Paradise, Agrari and Elia, where we stop for swim into the calm waters
at 1 to 3 beaches of your choice. Complete with a full lunch menu and beverages before our departure back to Ornos.
Departure Point :Ornos dock Embarkation for Yacht Charter, Unnamed Road, Ornos 846 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.