Mykonos Sailing | Endless 30ft. | 3h Private Cruise
We follow all safety regulations.
We follow 5* standards of service.
We offer homemade delicious local flavors cooked by us especially for you, served with love.
We support local products , you will have the chance to taste our unique greek wine and our amazing well-hidden Greek Recipes. Our Uniforms are also designed by a Super Greek Designer.
We are a family run business (good for you , not for us!)
We are excellent sailors, trained in the Aegean
We love what we do.
Endless 30ft. - 3hours Private Cruise up to 9 guests
Lovely Brand New Rid 2020 with Super Friendly Captain
High Standard Service
Unlimited Wine | Beers | Beverages
2-3 Swim Stops
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine | Beers | Beverages
- Bottled water
- Beach Towels
What's excluded :
- Daytime Cruise (9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm) or Sunset Cruise (5pm-8pm)
1. Delos - Rhenia
Isolated islands opposite Mykonos.
Discover ancient Delos by the sea and dive into the crystal clear turquoise waters of Rhenia island.
2 swim stops for swimming, snorkelling and relaxation!
Stop for Lunch Aboard and Wine, Beers , Beverages.
Enjoy absolute privacy and relax under the unique Aegean Sun.
2. South Coast
Starting from the bay of Ornos, discover the southern coast of Mykonos, sailing to the famous beaches of Psarou, Platis Gialos, Paranga, Paradise, Super Paradise, Agrari and Elia, where we stop for swim into the calm waters
at 1 to 3 beaches of your choice. Complete with a full lunch menu and beverages before our departure back to Ornos.
* Itineraries can be combined during the full day cruise
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Ornos 846 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.