MY*GUiDE EXCLUSiVE Neuschwanstein Tour INCL. TICKETS from GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN
DUE TO COVID-19, NO GUIDED TOURS OF INTERIOR UNTIL 10 JANUARY 2021 IN ANY CASTLE: WE RECOMMEND OUR TOUR 173111P22
NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE - a dream destination for tourists from all over the world - ... in times of Corona! Due to the comprehensive COVID-19 safety measures of the castle administration (reduction of the number of visitors by 83% to only 10 people per tour!) it is currently often impossible to get tickets at the desired date.
On this private full-day tour you will receive - even at short notice - GUARANTEED SKIP-THE-LINE ADMISSION for the guided castle tour, which you can experience virtually EXCLUSIVELY due to the small groups of visitors!
From the very beginning, you will be accompanied by your personal licensed tour guide, who is of course familiar with the current situation. So all you need to do is ENJOY this day!
You can also enjoy the entertaining & informative ride in our new & comfortable Volkswagen-Minivan, where we can visit a wealth of other attractions.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- > Entrance fee for NEUSCHWANSTEIN castle INCLUDING Skip-the-line-Surcharge
- > Drive in comfortable new Volkswagen Minivan (a/c) - Only your group is participating
- > Licensed, friendly and passionate Guide with more than 20 years of professionel experience
- > Stops (and guided tours) at all mentioned places / Selected scenic routes
- > Mineral water
- > No hidden costs!
- > Children (0 - 17 years) -if mentioned at the time of booking- get a refund of 13 € from the guide
- COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- < Entrance fee for LINDERHOF castle per Adult: € 7.50 / Children under 18 years free of charge
- < Skip-the-line-surcharge for LINDERHOF castle: included!
- Only if you can not walk the whole route from car park to Neuschwanstein castle, you might need:
- < Shuttle bus (to Marie's bridge) (€ 2.50) and/or:
- < Horse-hybrid carriage (€ 7.00 up/€ 3.50 down)
- (For the shuttle bus and the horse-driven carriage no reservation possible; waiting times possible!)
- < Food
- < Gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Linderhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
As soon as you have been picked up on time at your hotel/your address in Garmisch-Partenkirchen it means for you:
• Look forward to a journey exclusively for your group in our comfortable new Volkswagen Minivan.
• But above all, look forward to your well trained guide Stefan with more than 20 years of professional experience. He will provide everything worth knowing information about all the sights, the country and will find an answer to almost all your questions, also about Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Stop At: Pilgrimage Church of Wies, Wies 12, 86989 Steingaden, Bavaria Germany
On the way to the castles it would be a pity to pass one of the overwhelming baroque churches.
Your guide will provide you with all the worth knowing information, for example about the very popular Wies-Church, or – what we not recommend less – one of the other nearby churches, which are still "secret tips", quiet and peaceful far away from the tourist masses.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
NEUSCHWANSTEIN castle - dream destination for innumerable travelers from all over the world! No building in Germany is visited more often than Ludwigs most famous fairytale castle, whose construction was begun in 1869.
It was dedicated to Ludwig's favorite composer Richard Wagner; the neo-Romanesque façade is deceptive that the progress made enthusiastic king build it as a high-tech castle.
During the 35-minute castle tour, you will be shown all the King's completed living quarters. On the subsequent 15-minute walk to the exit, you will pass through one of the unfinished floors, after which you will see the unusually modern kitchen of the castle and the planned bathroom.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Schloss Hohenschwangau, Schwangau -Ortsteil Hohenschwangau, 87645 Hohenschwangau, Bavaria Germany
Just as worth seeing is Hohenschwangau castle, the neo-gothic summer residence of Ludwig II's father, King Maximilian II. with Ludwig's spectacular children's room.
For the 35 min guided tour we can book a Skip-the-line-ticket, too. (Entrance fee 13.00 € per adult/Children under 18 years free of charge,
plus 2.50 € per person Skip-the-line surcharge.
All prices valid for 2019).
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Plansee Austria
After the visit of the Fairy tale castles we pass Austrian territory on our way to Linderhof Palace on a breathtaking route along the mountain lake Plansee.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Linderhof, Linderhof 12, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
Linderhof Palace is King Ludwig's smallest but most intimate castle located in a lonely Alpine valley with breathtaking french baroque design and famous Bavarian trick paintings.
It was King Ludwig II's favourite castle. Following the French model, Linderhof was the only one of the three "fairytale castles" to be completed. Here, too, the number of visitors per tour has been severely limited due to the COVID-19 safity reasons. On request, we can still offer you a guided tour of the staterooms. (Entrance fee € 7.50 per adult, children under 18 are free). Please note that at the moment only the interior visit of TWO royal castles is possible in one day (i.e. EITHER Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau OR Neuschwanstein and Linderhof OR Linderhof and Hohenschwangau).
The 'Venus Grotto' in the castle park is completely closed for many years because of restoration work, but a small replica can be seen near the parking spot.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Ettal Abbey, Kaiser-Ludwig-Platz 1, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
If you want to see (and understand) another baroque masterpiece concerning church decorations, inserted in a 12-page domed room from the 14th century, you should follow your guide in the Ettal Benedictine monastery near a little passo, just a 5 minutes’ drive away from Oberammergau.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oberammergau, Oberammergau, Upper Bavaria, Bavaria
Shortly after visiting Linderhof we reach Oberammergau where the postponed world famous PASSION PLAY will take place in 2022. Your guide can give you a 15 minutes tour, especially for explaining the famous wallpaintings and the Passion Play theatre. Little shops offer local souvenirs. The regional speciality are wood carvings.
If you like, you can spend some free time in this charming village.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
.Pick-up at any Hotel or address in/around Garmisch-Partenkirchen at 9:00 AM (OTHER DEPARTURE TIMES ON REQUEST). .This tour can be used as a one-way trip to MUNICH as well (drop-off at any Hotel, train station, address or MUC Airport) WITHOUT SURCHARGE!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- TRAVEL*SAFE & WITH CONFIDENCE ...and the certainty that with ALL our tours you & your Loved ones are safe and protected - Since our vehicle is equipped with the protective partition screens (removable), we now even exceed all COVID-19 requirements: 1) Only your group travels in our Minivan, which is cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand Sanitizer is on board. 2) As your (Driver-) Guide I can provide an up-to-date health-certificate. 3) The Minivan is driven EXCLUSIVELY by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - so there is 100% transparency and maximum security guaranteed. 4) When we leave the minivan for sightseeing, we STRICTLY AVOID ALL CROWDS AND GATHERINGS. The top priority is to keep a safe distance! If you have any doubts about visiting a particular attraction, we will always be able to offer alternative destinations. 5) We keep ourselves up-to-date on the latest recommendations and directives of the WHO and the German government. 6) If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. // WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP: Trust in SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE Tours - even in turbulent times - we take the situation seriously and take prudent measures to keep you safe! Stay healthy & well, with warm regards, Stefan [SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE]
- Are you able to walk slightly uphill from the car park to Neuschwanstein castle (approx. 1,5 km/1mile in an hour's time)? (If not, the horse carriage or the Shuttle bus (not operating during snow and ice) must be used – anyway, an approx. 500 meters/0.3 miles uphill walk (up to 15 % slope) or an approx. 800 meters/1/2 mile downhill walk (up to 19 % gradient) from the respective terminal to the entrance of the castle have to be managed in any case!) Your guide can assist your group to make sure that you'll find your way. - In Neuschwanstein castle there are 346 stairs alltogether (up and down) to be managed. If this is too much for you and if you have an appropriate medical certificate of disability or resstriction of mobility or similar (must be scanned and posted in advance), an exclusive lift service only for you with a maximum of one companion, accompanied by a castle-staff could be booked. The elevator service is without additional costs, but the number of tours with that service is very limited and must be reconfirmed by the castle authorities. - To Hohenschwangau castle there is a carriage service (not in winter season) almost from door-to-door. You have to climb stairs up to the 3rd floor and back (no elevator).
- Image credit #4 (Neuschwanstein Throne room): © Bayerische Schlösserverwaltung neuschwanstein(dot)de
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We wish our valued customers a HAPPY and HEALTHY New Year 2021 ... WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT EXPERIENCE: Trust our comprehensive COVID-19 measures on this and our 30 other EXCLUSiVE tours and travel SAFE & COMFORTABLE... - More about COVID-19 under "Additional Info".
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.