MY SON SANCTUARY MORNING TOUR to Experience Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History
• Visit UNESCO World Heritage site with a knowledgeable tour guide
• Learn about the Champa Kingdom and the temples at My Son.
• Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
• Find out how did the cham people built the temples without using mortar
TOUR PROGRAM :
7:30. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
8:30. Arrive to My Son, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites
9:30.Enjoy a traditional Apsara Dance and the longest whistle performed by an authentic Cham descendant
9:30 – 11:00. After the performance, visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context.
Leaving this World Heritage site behind, we will return you to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern air-conditioned car or minivan with safer driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled water
- Entrance Tickets
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Nestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple, tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture.
My Son consists of 70 architectural works ranging from small to great size. It used to be holly land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century. In the 4th century, in the King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of Tra Kieu, the religious center of Cham kingdom was set in My Son to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals. Continually developing through nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed the glorious, prosperous as well as declining time of Champa kingdom.
Duration: 4 hours 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.