My Son Sanctuary & Marble Mountains Day Trip from Da Nang
We will begin our day trip with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, there are dozen of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th century. After concluding the first half of the tour, we will have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will discover Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally “five elements mountains”) Here, you will have the opportunity to explore the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. Linh Ung Pagoda at Marble Mountains has been designated a national historical and cultural site by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. We will also visit Am Phu Cave where there’s a replica of heaven and hell, we can listen to the clapping of bats’ wings in the cave, contemplate the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. Then, we visit Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula before return to your hotel.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Food and drinks
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
● Visit the Unesco World Heritage Sites; My Son Sanctuary
● Wander around the ancient towers and temples and lush green valley of My Son, the former capital of the Champa Kingdom
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
● Visit Marble Mountain, one of the former king's favorite spots for its wonderful panoramic views of the Eastern Sea
● Am Phu Cave which heads down to a very mysterious trip to hell
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Linh Ung Pagoda, Bai But, Da Nang Vietnam
Visit Linh Ung Pagoda at Son Tra Peninsula before return to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
2021 Hotels in Da Nang City Center521 Đ. Trần Hưng Đạo, An Hải Trung, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotels in Da Nang City Center
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.