My Son SANCTUARY & DA NANG CITY PRIVATE TOUR
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
9:15. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites
9:45 – 11:15: Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D A G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history, Cham people, Cham culture & Cham Kingdom.
12:00. Lunch with local Noodle & Transfer to Visit Marble Moutain.
Visiting Marble Carving village to experience how local people is skillful.
Explore pagodas and the biggest Natural cave where used to be a hospital to treat vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
Enjoy Stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe :water, fire, wood, earth and metal.
Next, Visiting a Giant Lady Buddha Statue with 67 Metres High on Monkey Mountain & Holy Pagoda
Visit Dragon Bridge, Symbol of Da Nang city
Finish the Tour & Transfer Back Hotel.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Modern Vehicle
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lunch with Local Noodle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
. Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 15th century and learn about champa culture
. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains
. Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
.Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Marble Mountains consisting of five marble and limestone hills – the five mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You will be rewarded by the great city and ocean view and explore the natural caves, discovering the many hidden secrets of this amazing place and visit the holy pagoda.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Lady Buddha, Da Nang Vietnam
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea. There are 17 floors in the statue, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dragon Bridge, Nguyen Van Linh Phuoc Ninh, Son Tra, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the Dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune and It becomes symbol of Da Nang city for tourism development Now.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.