My Son Holyland Private Tour & Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Villages Fullday
TOUR PROGRAM :
8:00 a.m: Our guide Pick you up at hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. Then, Transfer to My Son Holyland- UNESSCO HERITAGE SITE.
9:00 a.m .Arrive to My Son, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the site.
9:20 – 11:00:Visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site
12:20 p.m :Lunch with Local Noodle at local restaurant.
Next stop is to have a fun ride on a water buffalo &Visit Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat to visit Coconut Jungle.
Last Stop is Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live & they share stories about their lives in the village and Join farming activity like cultivating soil,Water Vegetables..
Finish & Send you back Hoel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Baket Boat Rowing Fee, Buffalo Ride Fee, Farming Activity fee
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Lunch with Local Noodle
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Village in Hoi an
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Visit UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the site with your knowledgeable tour guides
Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
Marvel at the Hindu remains of tower-temples decorated in bas-relief.
Find out how the Cham people built the temples without using mortar
Learn about the Champa Kingdom and their relationship to the temples at My Son.
Enjoy the beautiful views of valley surrounding by jungles
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Cam Thanh Village, Hoi An Vietnam
Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.
You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself.
Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village.
After our refreshment, they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:
work the soil,
fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed
sow the plants, and
water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Learn How to make Pottery
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.