My Son and Hoi An Full-Day Tour
The essence of Vietnamese religion and preservation cannot be better displayed with this My Son and Hoi An full day excursion. Both instilled in the books of UNESCO, the grandeur of Hindu influences and Vietnamese trading history, a wonderful day awaits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A full day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included (food only)
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations, otherwise supplement charges will be applied
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
Dating back to the 4th century, the remains of this temple complex are located in the mountainous District of Duy Xuyen, also where the source of the Thu Bon River resides – this river runs like an aorta through central Vietnam and formed the main gateway that made our afternoon visit such an important trading port for merchants. Construction of My Son has taken close to 10 centuries and the design of the temple reflects the devotion to the main Hindu gods. Aside from its religious purpose, the temple and region show clear examples of the ingenuity of the Cham people and their engineering skills in this tough and rugged environment. Guests are able to walk freely among the assigned paths to capture every angle of the 70 classical monuments at My Son with their camera before moving on in direction of Hoi An.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Lunch is included at a local restaurant before we head into Hoi An for a leisurely walking afternoon, as your guide points out the numerous landmarks.
Hoi An’s name and fame came from its strategic trading location with excellent access to the sea. Influences from India, Japan, France and China still are reminiscent to its current character. Blessed with being ‘cut off’ from the wars that have put a stamp on the Vietnamese history, much of the old houses and temples have remained intact. In addition to its excellent and compact design, Hoi An is an absolute jewel for walking tours along its well-preserved houses.
As you gently feast your eyes on former warehouses and residents of influential people during its thriving trading eras, you will pass landmarks such as an old Chinese communal house, the 400+ year old covered Japanese bridge, the local wet market and browse through the various galleries, textile shops and cafes with ample souvenirs on display to bring back home. You’ll love the Thu Bon riverside ambiance where terraces form the perfect base to see visitors and residents pass by.
At around 17:00 hrs, you will be dropped off back at your hotel after a full day of UNESCO magnificence.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Based on minimum of 2 adults
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Price for child between 2 and 11 years can be applied for only 1 child per booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal. We appreciate your understanding on this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1. All Clients should use their own refillable water bottle to avoid regular contacts with multiples single-use plastic bags (this has the additional positive effect of reducing plastic waste in our destination). 2. Everyone reminded to wash or sanitize hands before all snacks, meals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.