My No CAL Treat NEW CLIENT SAMPLER
This is a comprehensive way to try pilates, and have a subsequent soothing relaxation biomat healing treatment!
Studio1Pilates is the only studio offering BioMat treatments, and BioMat treatments combined with pilates sessions. Reiki treatment may be applied as well for an added value. BioMats may be used without heat, or with heat ranging from 94 to 158 degrees. The mats emit negative ions, and far infrared light. The higher the heat, the greater the benefit. The mats contribute to an alkaline condition in the body. They contribute to healing, and temporary pain relief. Pilates, with proper posture, appropriate execution, and alignment can contribute to that pain relief. Per the FDA, these mats are medical grade. Richway Fuji Bio International, the manufacturer, is a medical equipment company.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Private Pilates Session
What's excluded :
My Summer No CAL Treat
NEW CLIENT SAMPLER
50 minute pilates private session, experiences personalized, followed by 30 minute solo biomat treatment, or shiatsu reflexology foot massage device treatment with biobelt, all with aroma therapy. And if calories are desired, with a complimentary champagne split. Treatments can be private, or up to a group of 3. The fee is per person.
• STUDIO 1 Pilates, 8415 Bellona Ln Ste 110, Ruxton Towers, Baltimore, MD 21204-2055
Departure Point :STUDIO 1 Pilates n Movement, Ruxton Towers, 8415, Bellona Ln #110, Baltimore, MD 21204, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- I intend extreme caution so to protect all parties, students, and me, the teacher.. Students with any potential exposure to COVID-19 will not be permitted in the studio. Previously very small classes will now be smaller. A UV sanitizer will be used between sessions. If in doubt, contact me for Zoom.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.